I am a witness to my own transformation



I am a witness to
my own transformation.
Witless.
Spirituality eludes me – pebbles
in the rain.
- a drain.

I feel my soul in a sieve -
away...
the trains we take
to predestined destinations...
who is driving?

Why stand away from the edge?

The platform.
I have to jump off  -
of something  -don't I?
Do I?

Where does the lotus
grow -where can I
see its roots?
It is hanging
so serenely...
dead in the air.
Strings. Tethers. Pulls.
Swinging...

a pendulum of life, my life
our lives.
A wave.
When you wave at
me, my soul
falters.
Skips

a.

b
   e

    a
  t...

Courage.  - am I brave when I
look at myself
in the mirror?
My reflection laughs at me,
she has already done this -
she's already on the other side.
Look up.

I see you through your smile.
I see myself and,
the voices of struggle in
my mind...as I lay...
I am the fly on the ceiling with
eighteen eyes – crawling...
imagine me on my leg.
I see the shadows in my spirit
emerge...

A single tear dampens
my pillows -  and

Wait.

The whole bed glows red.
I am bleeding out  -
the pain I cannot hold
life when – it is – holding
Oceans Of Sadness...

The hurt in your skin
from your shallow cravings...
frightens and soothes me.
How could I love
a face so grotesque?

Closer.
Come closer to me
what
just come into me...

Shadows.
I love how they pull
down on
my eyelids.
Scratching.

Why do I cover my tears?
My heart YEARNS
to cry
and laugh.
And...

…...heal.

i'm just an envelope
for you.
to send a letter of pain

The tears of green
flow within,
my throat,
and beg,
for silence.
Breath.

….

…...life.

For I know
life goes
on and on

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Navy Call List - Military Phonetic Alphabet

Anti-aging skin treatments: Skin care myths and truths

WTF - Yes you guessed it just right