Insignificant, little droplets
We are so small
and so huge and
Insignificant, little droplets
of water hiccuping;
On a porcelain sink-
as our teeth are brushed
by meaty fingers.
A lions mane shorn off;
regurgitated as
A shot of air to end a life.
Track marks on my head are not
meant for pleasure...
I hear voices above my face.
Footprints of gravel,
I unravel
at the mumbles you pass off for words.
Beware.
Be aware.
Be wary of gritty symphonies of metal clangs
that transmit from your porthole.
A gape with no purpose -
A grape with no flesh.
A slit,
and from the hole,
swarm viscous, bleeding flies.
And my soul
weeping in...
...dialtone...
Asking for love from
a voice;
On the other end of a broken
Telephone.
Hello?
In my pocket is
The crumbs of dreams I've put
into fears. Shame at. Me.
That lives in my stomach, purged
through the hole
in my pocket.
Hello?
I can hear your voice above
my head, and your hand ruffles
my small curly wet hair. I
am so lucky to have you...
ruining my fantasies. In the shower,
my head echoes in a bucket anyway.
Please.
Shine the
needle that will kill me.
Clangity Clang Clang,
my muddy hands between
the bars, that you sing.
Your voice is beauty
emanating from a cherry tree. Too
bad for all the rotten pits. And what,
may i ask,will the birds be doing?
Boring.
Let them fly.
Are you there?
I am.
Always, and that tiny vibration.
Pulse it. Feel how I'm touching
you - makes you feel.
Breathe.
Give me the rubber band
I need to hold my heart in place. For
where there should be one head, there
Are two.
Just us, imagine...
On a scarab, ancient circle
And that noise in your
being. And your rattling
soul.
A day in life on a tiny
Huge
tiny planet.
What do we do
when we know
that we don't
And we'll never
But i do.?
So only I, and
I must wait.
Hello?
The static is
unconscionable.
Comments
Post a Comment