My body hurts
My body hurts. Yes.
And I struggle to find beauty
from this pain.
Perhaps I am looking
in the same places too
often. Perhaps it - time -
has come - I grow cold -
Step away.
To be gentle. For me.
is awkward. My body cries
because I am not.
I can't be. I don't
know
How I can be
nice to someone so
Wretched.
Me?
Yes - sometimes,
Yes - too sometimes
I see myself as
wretched - to let
It go - can't
even write it on one line.
My difficult is my light
I shine upon the forgotten
shadows in my body. Releasing
Tr-a-p ped wars within
my soul. I love...
love..... Come on!
I love my...
I love my body - Ah! - what
fear has just emerged! Sprung
from parched imagination...imagine
how to possibly love
someone so...so...
sometimes I wonder
how I still survive.
Wretched. Awkward.
Loving!
Caring!
Me?
My heat is born of my heart -
a furnace of in
begging to sputter - turning
on. Onward I tremble into
lands of self awakening. Shaking.
Strange and still hiding shadows.
I never longed for
the oil
from the Salmon of Knowledge...
Let my poet's eyes be closed
in my poetry. My soul speaks
so my spirit can hear. Although
no one listens...
I know I am still too
Awkward;
for your taste.
Wretched;
for your sight.
Pungent;
for your smell.
My strong - Ness - Miracle
in my spirit.
That lives - Still -Yes!
Somehow, within my broken
Home.
BURNING is my skin
From deep deep deep...
in my crunching bones.
Uneven. Awkward.
Ignited with the light of
discomfort. My face dissolving in
the acid of effort to just
be...
Nice to myself!
How odd. How...
Wretched.
Awkward. The rays of
awareness. The bending
behind your head and you
can't see what I mean to
the world. I want to heal.
Take that as you wish.
Recover. Re-cover - cover what?
What? Who? Awkward.
Shame is the pain and
the flicker in radiance.
Ashamed of hurt
and an uneven flame. Frame.
Wretched the battle
for the rooms in my inner home.
Awkward the screaming
in the foundation that holds me.
Wretched she is
when she imagine the mirror.
Awkward she feels
for being nice to herself.
Wretched that the child
who is made to cry is so special.
Awkward that the truth
is she was never nice to herself.
Comments
Post a Comment