Dangerous DTC + Brake failed Bike

As the topic is suggestive of the scenario, inspite of a terrible day in office due to the lady causing problems, and then to add on to the toppings swinks application being rejected due to timeframe reasons, yukk, then with all tensions entroute back to home at a speed of 75kmph while overtaking a DTC bus had to swing my bike from left to extreme right at Badarpur border of Delhi, which is extremely common for all motorists owing to the road design, I also have been doin that since long, the only difference between the daily swing and today was the series of events, today due to other things in my head, I didnt notice my speed it was a whooping 75 kmph instead of the regular 45 kmph, the angle generally an obtuse angle was an minor obtuse today and the time difference had shortened owing to the speed of my bike, then at the very last minute when I was about to swing the bike my right foot pressed on the rear brake pedal to get a swing and then ohh freaking shit there's no rear brake, the bike wont react to the pedal and a big green monster is hurling towards me, if at a speed of 75 kmph I take a full right I am goin in for a direct skid right under the gigantic green DTC and I am gonna come out as a slush !!!, wheee what the hell, all day long swink told a tonne about life and now this crap, sonofagun, if I hit the front brake hard its again a disc brake and a non straight angle I dunno what its gunno do probably squatter me before slushing!!! what to do, suddenly my Nokia BH 111 changed track to DIE ANOTHER DAY and a sparkling light in my ead reminded me of my freaking whacko crazy headed pal AJ who was too prone to bike stunts and then crashes and then my own knowledge of driving and the good old discovery channel, I realized that instead of hitting the DTC bus if i hit its tyres maybe jus maybe I rebounce or slow down with much lesser impact or get into a skid on my front leg guard and save my bike and myself, I also dont have money to get my bike fixed in case I broke it to a non operational condition, anyways with that though and keeping myself as sturdy and steady as I possibly could I remembered that I should hit the huge tyre at a very acute angle and I did so and bingo, wham, rubber to rubber, big jolt however, both the rubbers like my thought did take the jolt nicely and I lost enough speed to get myself at a good angle with the DTC instead of the opposite angle, luckily now before anyone could think or react or even the bus driver could react or the cops could blow whistle I felt all's cool, bikes cool, I am at a good angle and then I gave a wink to the accelerator and sped the dazzler towards mehrauli instead of mathura road, as thats the angle DTC had put me in, anyways the world is round, maybe a kilometer down I got a U turn and managed a way back to mathura road, and then back to house not home....
Had it not been for the rear brake not working it wuz a piece of cake for me to ahev easily gotten away with the situation without a glitch and any risk at all, atmost might have had to take a steep inclined turn using the rear brake, but alas things with me never work the way i would intend them to...
now writing this blog to let my friends know that I live your prayers worked and someone elses didn't.......

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Navy Call List - Military Phonetic Alphabet

Male Machoism??? Crazy Crap

8 Indian spices that prevent cancer