CTRL+ALT+DEL


Just 3 keys to Enjoy Life : CTRL+ALT+DEL
1. Control yourself
2. Look for Alternative solutions
3. Delete the situation which gives you tension...!!

Easily said but barely applied but many and that includes me as well, although am mentored nicely to do it but many a times faulter, but still have changed a lot probably in tonnes from what was to what am, but again these blogs are mine and direct dil se and I say if I change and able to impress or change or make a single person learn with these I'll be a happier person,

The measures above and many others in the blog are simply true and facts that we are well aware of but barely do apply to personal life and henceforth read and forget, so now I have started applying all of these things and am hoping more positive changes to come into picture but again lets see what time has in stock for me.....

Good day ahead

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Navy Call List - Military Phonetic Alphabet

Male Machoism??? Crazy Crap

8 Indian spices that prevent cancer