A Decade in Delhi NCR - Unexplored

Well mate just while talking to another reader a day ago I realized that I came to NCR in Nov 2002 and now its been almost a decade that I've been here, however in these years I've never had a chance to explore the city at all, other than what was required, everytime I wanted to explore one or the other reason averted the same, also the main reason for the same was my lady is scared of crowds and crowded places, then add the spice of ego and attitude, thats too crowded, its too warm, too cold, I dont wish to go out, naa, I dont want, boo, and all sorts of things and being an extremely cool tempered guy, just kept accepting whatever came my way, I've always admired Lotus temple, however never visited it yet, although I am pretty near to it and same is the case with Akshardham, leave the religious aspects, I havent even visited Jama Masjid, all that I've ever visited is Nizamuddin Auliya Dargah Sharief, everytime otherwise there have been resons for not exploring which I've somehow agreed to, for I seek company and for company I do any and everything, but again not that I havent had fun however not to the core, for I am a social animal and I've always had a dream to roam around CP cause I've heard so much about it but never had the oppurtune to do so, I have always made reasons to go to CP but the lady has been kind enough to make it a visit with a reason, hey mate I wish to live, to roam and to roam with buddies without a reason, no constraints please, no hurry,

Now that I feel this, I know I would love to freak out with dada but now since I've gotten him married, I'd like him to spend the time with my sister rather than me, for I will survive, but since wat my dada has taught me and I am following it I will and no matter what somehow or the other I will live it up, I just hope that I will find broad minded light hearted pals to roam around with, to spend time with to live life with, specially where there are no constraints, I am a sentimental emotional jerk and I do get hurt easily, so I just dunno but I know that going forward I wish to live.

Henceforth going forward now I decide to live for I have now had it for a decade, even the punishment by law is lesser than this, every coming weekend now is gonna be full of life and I am gonna get friends for I know I will as I am not wrong and its never too late to start

For life goes on and on

Comments

  1. Dont wait for something or someone - as they never come when you wait ! Go out and enjoy it yourself.. and what you wait for will come to you !!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Navy Call List - Military Phonetic Alphabet

Male Machoism??? Crazy Crap

8 Indian spices that prevent cancer