A Disclaimer

Dear All

Please understand that this blog is a personal blog and all ideas, views and opinions expressed here are of the individual and in way meant to act as a harm or a threat to any person, community or anyone, all ideas are mine and mostly based on my personal life experiences, they may not at all be applicable to the reader, this is just me, they are from my heart and instead of being scribbled into a diary written onto a blog, I have no intentions to harm anyone but I use this as guided by my big bro to vent out, blogging has really helped me relieve myself but in no way do I want any trouble out of it so kindly understand that if you do not like any part of the blog please ignore it in addition to informing me and best efforts should be put in to get the needful done, also that since this is an entirely personal blog there is no turn around time, I may respond in a minute or an year.

Please look only for the positives, share knowledge and wisdom and spread the cheer, dont dwell in the past,
Never be sadistic

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Navy Call List - Military Phonetic Alphabet

Male Machoism??? Crazy Crap

8 Indian spices that prevent cancer