Form the Chamber of Secrets called Love


Form the Chamber of Secrets called Love

Yet another teaching from my dada.......

Secrets that I treasured about you – treasured and felt and remembered with every beat of this silly heart and every breath that I take. 
This is one tag that made me bleed ! One tag that made me reveal secrets I thought I will never share with anyone… these are as precious as they can be…

  1. The stealing look from the corner of your eyes
  2. The white of your eye
  3. Your brown tinged mane, that flowed till your shoulder & covered your eyes, termed them “Jhabra Kutta”
  4. Those loose hair strands left around the room after you left
  5. Your cribbing for me to give you those head massage, your hair was my responsibility
  6. Your giving me massage
  7. Your beauty spot just over your lip
  8. Your childish laughter
  9. Your extra slim childish  fingers
  10. Our first walk together  in Leisure Valley
  11. Our code signs, helping us chat without spoken words
  12. Your scented _____, accompanying me
  13. Weekend escapades on Raj (our Bike!)
  14. My atrocious bargains
  15. The way you used to brag about me to your friends and cousins
  16. Your daily reports about the day
  17. Cuddling and sitting during dark rainy nights
  18. Your anger for my clothes lying in wrong places
  19. Your hungry waits, for me
  20. The way you used to come running and jump to announce your success
  21. Your drinking beer with sugar
  22. My shirt’s sleeve elbows, crushed by your frantic tugs while crossing the roads
  23. Fights for remote, during my shows
  24. Your watching the same movie umpteen times, coz u never manage to watch them full
  25. The swollen lips in the morning after………………
  26. All those knickknacks you bought for our home
  27. Your last kiss in the lift, in office
  28. Your always tripping on stairs, never with heels but always without
  29. Your getting _______ in Shatabdi enroute to delhi
  30. You tearing my favourite T-Shirt off and then stitching it
  31. You yelling
  32. You calling names to my company
  33. You changing priorities
  34. You ignoring
  35. Your cold shoulder
  36. Your ego and attitude
  37. You You You You
  38. You You You
  39. You You
  40. You

No matter what I do do its still always about you, no matter how you may treat me, but again its you, letc see what times does.........

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Navy Call List - Military Phonetic Alphabet

Male Machoism??? Crazy Crap

8 Indian spices that prevent cancer