Freaking Fraudsters on Job Sites

A recent incident that reminds or rather inspires me to jot this down for more than one instance have I witnessed this for the company that I work has a very prestigious brand name attached to it, the bigger the brand name the higher the value and more the chances of people falling for it,

I also interact with multiple vendors and recently I received a box of sweets from a vendor stating that it is from him personally as its for his new job, he knows I wont accept any professional gifts so a personal one, oki anyways he is happy so I called him and asked him whats the profile and wheres the job, to my amazement he tells me that he has got an offer letter from my company after a small telephonic round for a managerial profile, I mean what the hell, i know people have to go through 16 or more rounds of blood sucking rounds before they can hope for anything and this lucky dude got through on phone, man what the hell, lucky aint he, or perhaps just maybe, he is conned, so very politely I asked him to forward me the details and the letter via mail which he gladly did and as a nice person I inturn forwarded to my company HR person who replied to the mail marking a copy to the poor guy that the letter is a fraud, the letter had also asked him to deposit a heft 15k in some account as a refundable security deposit which started my doubt, the poor guys heart was broken, his dream to enter the giant shattered but at the positive side his hard earned money saved from some con man.

A few days later a girl with some sardarji came to office carrying a bunch of papers and some other stuff, and I was at the entrance gate returning from a smoke so I intervened as the guards were having a tough time handling him, the poor guy was happy that his sister has got an offer from our company and she had to deposit 25k in an account but however the office was enroute they decided to deposit cash in the accounts department of the office, then finally yet again con, but saved

I wonder how many would have actually fallen for this and wasted their hard earned money, although now the company has issued a circular to warn of this, but again this had happened from poor people posting on job sites and falling prey to hideous criminal minds,

I just hope none fall for it,

Yet again for life goes on and on

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Navy Call List - Military Phonetic Alphabet

Male Machoism??? Crazy Crap

8 Indian spices that prevent cancer