I am Living for you Honey - 2012-03-24-156.jpg Mera chanda hai tu

I am living for you my sweet one, tats my elder daughter, my life my love my inspiration, my love and all I have,

The song is for you directly from Papa's dil se, direct

You are very close to me hamesha, although you dont stay with me for unavoidable reasons, my heart beats for you, I miss you too damn much and every breath that I take makes me miss you even more, beta tera papa tere bin bahut mushkil se jee raha hai, I wanna be with you, I miss u, desperately waiting to be with you asap, IA in august 2012 on you B'day, trust me I will ensure all my time will be with you, for you, no one would be able to disturb, I miss u baby, everytime I speak to you I can feel the pain in your voice,

Mera chanda hai tu


Like it, Download It

www.downloadming.com - 02 Chanda Hai Tu Mera Suraj Hai Tu - www.downloadming.com

Powered by mp3skull.com

Sent from my Nokia 701 phone

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Navy Call List - Military Phonetic Alphabet

Male Machoism??? Crazy Crap

8 Indian spices that prevent cancer