Male Machoism??? Crazy Crap

I really dunno what to say about the today morning incident, so the improper subject line, this post is in continuation of Male Feminism and In Her Own Words , I start early for work from home as I love the morning drive and am an early riser, so at around 0645 hours today morning Raj & Raj left for the daily morning run to work, the pleasurable drive, I drive from Noida near Sector 62 to Faridabad and cross multiple places and metro stations, this is an incident between sector 37 and Amity crossing, today morning amazingly enough it has been raining in Noida since 0330 hours and its been an on and off rain, but a continuous drizzle, daily morning as I cross sector sector 37 from the past 3 years I have always seen a girl walking fast towards Amity crossing, I dunno who she is, where she hails or any damn thing, but yes whenever we have looked at each other we have exchanged a smile & thumbs up, I have also given her a lift in my car when I had it but never spoken to her ever, so today she was much ahead of me and walking as always pretty fast rather a jogging speed, she was in a white knee length skirt and a blue top, (u'll understand why I noticed), I had stopped for my smoke at 37 crossing and there were others also who stop for the smoke, just then I realized that an alto next to me with "Gujjar" written in red, a guy jumps out asks the cig waala for two "chhoti gold flake" pushing me and also says "jaldi kar luandiya paani se door ho jaayegi, mauka nikal jaayega", suddenly I realized that they are talking about that kid only as she is walking fast pas a puddle, and the intention to race the car in the puddle and dirty the kiddo, I just didnt like the idea, but before I could react the car sped up, all tinted glass, immediately  I and Raj also flew, I was in a wet suit rather a rain suit and just though I am not gonna let the kid be splashed, the kid amazingly has never I think seen me with Raj (my bike), as the car sped towards the puddle, I took a sharp turn putting myself in between the car and the kiddo, the huge water splash from the puddle flew towards her but then the bike in between acted like an absorber and cut down more than 95% of the force of the water, I was soaked and so was Raj, but again I was in a rain suit and Raj loves water, the car didnt stop, their plan was fowled the water did hit the kiddo but dirtied only her feet and no harm to her dressing, then I opened my helmet and then looked at her for the smile on her face meant a thank you and also her face showed signs of surprise that I was on a bike, then for the first time I heard her say, "sick people", however the kid was saved and just then I realized ohh shit I was wearing new shoes which are now yukkk, anyways my motive was to save the kiddo which was fulfilled and I feel a good deed done,
Once again the kiddo looked at me as she jumped away from the puddle but again I dunno why Raj growled and I smiled showing a thumbs up and we moved on leaving her again to walk towards her destination, however I feel what the car guy tried was sick and shouldn't be done as all it meant was harm for the kid, I dunno what fun you get by ruining someone's day

God give people some sense.....

For life goes on and on

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Navy Call List - Military Phonetic Alphabet

WTF - Yes you guessed it just right