Miscommunication

Something we well are aware of for it happens frequently, biggest cause as I have derived for this, assumptions and not understanding what is implied or intended, tonnes of instances have I witnessed and in due time realised that it is more of assumptions causing the things to go haywire, for elaborate, simply lets say you and I had an argument on something, then you called me and I didnt answer, I also didnt reply to the sms you sent me, great na, reasons assumed and later applied:
  • I am upset with you, pakka
  • My ego is hurt
  • My attitude wont let me reply
  • Ohh man I am a "Bada Aadmi"
  • I dont care about you
  • I dont wish to talk to you
  • Hell I dont care
  • I dont respect you
  • I dont respect you time
  • My bubble is getting bigger
  • You are not on my priority list
  • I intend to bother you intentionally
  • I am irritating you
  • I hate you
  • I dont want you
  • Fuck off
  • WTF
Now evaluating the scene with the above assumed reasons, oh mate you and me are gonna have a big fight when we next meet up or talk, if official, exchange bad glimpses, and stare at each other with angry gestures, maybe even ignore each other or change ways as we walk, who the hell does he/she think of, am I the king or the servant and what not, now man this is a mis-communication happening out of our dear lovely assumptions, and there probably starts a quarrel, now lets put dada into the picture and the same question swung to him and even me, the answers are :
  • Freaking shit phone on silent mode
  • I am driving
  • I have forgotten the phone
  • I am busy, baat me bakwaas karenge
Now now now, wat the fuck dude, how to make wrong out of this, for we both expertise in this, with the boss being dada, hey dada I didnt answer your phone why the fuck are you not assuming and starting a fight, I didnt even reply to your whatspp messages, oye I might be &^%&^&****^, but thats us, its better to simply ask at a later point of time and clarify, for time changes things, he and I would never assume, a phone/sms/message unanswered is simply unanswered and no further thoughts to it.

Such a freakingly simple thing to be understood but over and over again I see people fighting due to this, GF fighting BF and vice versa, just people fighting over such a silly thing, hey mate I face this all the time and I know how it feels, bad real bad is what it is, but again.......... assumptions never end

Buddy take care, everything has a different aspect to it, just try changing the aspect and focus of the light beam with which you are looking and things will change, buddy its never about fighting but more about supressing the reasons to fight, but again who cares and follows for I have experienced personally just trying to find points to fight, from the most stupid one, beat this a newpaper kept in its place but not being folded properly can lead to a quarrel, the toilet plastic seat being "off" instead of "on", the air conditioner running at 25 instead of 24 and I can keep writing till the keyboard fails, 

Mate please whoever is getting the message, please avoid quarrels at all cost and in all fields of life, in your workplace, in your personal life, in an explicit relation or an implicit one, or even in a no commitment relation, just take care,

Make life lively not life hell, like I am subjected to,

For life goes on and on......

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Navy Call List - Military Phonetic Alphabet

Male Machoism??? Crazy Crap

8 Indian spices that prevent cancer