Why are only the negatives noticed????

Something that I have simply failed to understand over time and yet again I fail to understand the same, even as these blogs keep rolling out on a daily note with me writing my personals onto them with both the negatives and the positives aloud, then why is it that the people are only extremely interested into finding just the mere negatives, why why why, why do you not see the simple positiveness that has been put, why do you just ignore the love, why do you just ignore all the feedback that has been attempted to be delivered, why is it that you have decided to just look at the negativity only, why so dudet why, you know everything yet again you choose negativity, just .....

I am just a stupid jerk who is a human and we human are pretty much prone to creating mistakes and errors and like all humans I as well am prone to the same and do my share as well, perhaps even say that my share is bigger, but again as I human I also need to vent out and perhaps this is a channel for me to vent, but again it has positives also, it has a lot of embedded love and feelings as well and I beg thee to notice them as well along with the negativity not only the negativity, please understand even a dying flame is still a light and even a spark can cause a flame, a light is where you want it and where you want it, and when you count on it.

All I can say at last is look at both the parts not only the negativity but also the positivity.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Navy Call List - Military Phonetic Alphabet

Male Machoism??? Crazy Crap

WTF - Yes you guessed it just right