In the lack of fear


In the lack of fear, love is the best gift you can give to someone and can’t help but receive the benefit in return. I am glowing with peace

I am naughty but my naughtiness is aim to please and bring no pain

I found God; not in heaven but in my heart when I am one with the one I love

When I look into your eyes all I can see is the reflection of my soul; are you my soul mate?

Separation from you can be painful at time but it is a good pain, the kind of pain that signals deeper connection

When a simple walk turned into a journey of the two of us exploring the world together, I know I have found my playmate. I love to see the world through your eyes, full of curiosity and wonder

When you whisper in my ears sweet love, my heart sings

Trust can’t be earned through words alone, action has to follow suit

Don’t make promises about tomorrow since I don’t know tomorrow will come; each breath is fragile and sacred. I just want to live each day brand new again with you

I love you

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Navy Call List - Military Phonetic Alphabet

Male Machoism??? Crazy Crap

8 Indian spices that prevent cancer