So fragile am I


So fragile am I
Haven’t you yet realized?
Please don’t take away my dreams
Don’t cover with shadows my hopes

So brittle is my heart
Haven’t you seen?
Seen me crying down the street?
Seen me begging in tremendous silence?

I beg you day by day
I beg you in motionless
Writing signs
You may find hard to read

So vulnerable is my heart
That the slightest movement of
Unconscious rejection
Can tear it apart

Help me get over this sorrow
Help me make my heart stronger
Help me by reading the signs
That I always leave around

Haven’t you yet realized
That my heart can be easily
Torn forever apart

Hold me deep in your arms
I was made to live by your side

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Navy Call List - Military Phonetic Alphabet

Male Machoism??? Crazy Crap

WTF - Yes you guessed it just right