Stillness of the soul


Stillness of the soul, no conversation, no thoughts, no contemplation

There is no past, no future; there is just you and me

No gain, no lost, completely filled in this moment

Will you sit still with me?

Will you listen to the universe quiet whisper?

Of a new dawn on the verge of the ocean

Shivering in the darkness before the sunlight wake up all being

Will you sink down into the bottom of the sea? 

And disappear with me, to become one with the universe

To go back to where we belong, speckles of sand

Naked, raw, collided 

Dizzying in the ebb and flow of life

I am standing here; once again I see the sunrise

Hands folded close to my heart

Listened to the voice of the sky

Everything I need to hear, to not stray far away

From my truth, your truth

I meant to be here, right here with you, this moment!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Navy Call List - Military Phonetic Alphabet

WTF - Yes you guessed it just right

Male Machoism??? Crazy Crap