You - know who you are


You - know who you are. 

You - the one who thinks I'm no good.
You - the one who holds my tears back.

You - the one who criticizes me.
You - the one who fuels my anger.

You - the one who doesn't comfort me.
You - the one who hurts me.

You - the one who hits me.
You  -the one who cuts me.

You - the one who makes me sick.
You - the one who copes with pain.

You - whose red ink is her own blood.
You - whose penmanship stores my life.

You - who can't tell me you love me.
You - the one who can't hold me.

You - who acts like she doesn't care.
You - who sees my scars.

You - who looks away.
You - who is ashamed.

You - who hides in the cold.
You - who runs from it.

You - who denies it.
You - who is, of course, okay.

You - who pushes up against my skin.
You - who craves family.

You - who holds her mother.
You - who feels for her sister.
You - who misses her father.

You - who wanted to be seen.
You - who needs to be held.

You - who can't ask for help.
You - even when she needs it.

You - who looks for yourself outside.
You -who hides from within...

You - you....you....


ME

I am here....
                             Breathing.....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Navy Call List - Military Phonetic Alphabet

Male Machoism??? Crazy Crap

8 Indian spices that prevent cancer