For parents with daughter's...

For parents with daughter's...

(You need to spend maximum time with your daughter/(s) & here's why?)

A letter from a newly married girl to her mother.
"Dear Mom,
Like every normal girl, I was excited about marriage right from my childhood days. I never thought beyond the time that I would spend happily with my prince charming. But today when I am married, I realize that marriage is not all roses. It’s not just about being with your beloved & having a gala time. There is so much more to it. It comes with its own share of responsibilities, duties, sacrifices & compromises.
I can’t wake up anytime I want to.
I am expected to be up & ready before everyone else in the family.
I can’t laze around in my pyjamas throughout the day.
I am expected to be presentable every time.
I can’t just go out anytime I want to.
I am expected to be sensitive to the needs of the family.
I just can’t hit the bed anytime I want to.
I am expected to be active & around the family. I can’t expect to be treated like a princess, but am supposed to take care of everyone else in the family.
And then I think to myself, ‘Why did I get married at all?' I was happier with you, Mom. Sometimes I think of coming back to you & getting pampered again.
I want to come home to my favourite food cooked by you every evening, after a nice outing with friends.
I want to sleep on your lap like I have no worry in this world, but then I suddenly realize, had you not got married & made such sacrifices in your life, I wouldn’t have had so many wonderful memories to hang on to. And suddenly, the purpose of all this becomes clear - to return the same comfort, peace & happiness to my new family that I got from you.
And I am sure, that as time passes, I will start loving this life equally as you do. Thank you Mom for all the sacrifices & compromises you made. They give me the strength to do the same. Love you."
Daughters are like music in the house..
When she speaks, she speaks without a break & everyone says, "Be quiet for a while".
When she is silent, Mom says, "Are you sick?"
Dad says, "Why is there no noise in the house?"
And when she is married, all say, "We feel as if there's no light in the house".
She is the real non stop music.


Dedicated to all the emotional, cute, pretty, sweet & sincere girls.
That's you!
That's a girl!

Think about it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Navy Call List - Military Phonetic Alphabet

Male Machoism??? Crazy Crap

8 Indian spices that prevent cancer