World Elders Day.....

World Elders Day.....

There was a call from an Old Age Home to a son abroad. The son said, "It is recession here, please don't ask for any donation or financial help."
The Old Age Home Manager said, "Who asked you for any donation? Your Mom breathed her last a few hours ago."
Son: "Then I will come, as the landed property is to be dealt with."
Manager: "No it was sold two years ago, to meet the medical expenses of your ailing Dad".
Son: "Oh, I was not aware. I will send some money to conduct Mom's last rites in that case".
Manager: "No, your Mom donated her body to the medical college & some compensation may be received for that. I want your Account No. to remit the cash....that's why I called you."


Total silence from the son!

Think about this...
Respect the elderly...
Cheers...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Navy Call List - Military Phonetic Alphabet

Male Machoism??? Crazy Crap

8 Indian spices that prevent cancer