RULES FOR COUPLES FOR BEING MAD

1. Be mad at me, but don't insult me. Anger is not a ticket to speak carelessly

2. Be mad at me, but tell me why you are mad. Don't assume I know

3. Be mad at me, but don't broadcast it to others. Cover me

4. Be mad at me, but don't forget the many good things about me. Be objective and fair

5. Be mad at me, but also remember the many other times I have forgiven you

6. Be mad at me, but don't give me silent treatment. Keep the communication lines open

7. Be mad at me, but don't use it as an excuse to cheat on me

8. Be mad at me, but don't hurt me to even the score. Love doesn't revenge

9. Be mad at me, but don't stay mad for long. Let's sort this out quickly 

10. Be mad at me, but don't stop praying for me. I still need your prayers

11. Be mad at me, but don't threaten to quit what we have. Ending it is not the solution

12. Be mad at me, but don't punish me using sex. Let's keep intimacy special, don't weaponize it

13. Be mad at me, but don't keep reminding me of things you said you forgave me for

14. Be mad at me, but don't develop a bad attitude or view of yourself. I take responsibility for offending you, let's make us work

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Navy Call List - Military Phonetic Alphabet

8 Indian spices that prevent cancer

Signs that your relationship has ended