Aj You rock dude

Aj You rock dude, I dunno how but you jus get it whatever I feel or want, and at times being wid you and dada makes me just wonder wat the f, you guys are just amazing Aj watever you said day before yesterday about getting a life came to life yesterday itself and all that just by bringing myself back, I didnt get the right situation to talk to dada however dada's maturity and his bachha dil can make him fit in any damn thing, Aj you are a #$%%@#$% watever that means he he he , like always said, you cant speak english that I understand and Hindi you are disgusting at but our communication is simply excellent, I dunno how but it is.

Hey also that the dude Swink made it through and has got the L&T apprentice letter and all my efforts did bring color and things did materialize before it was too late for anything......

Things are changing and I just am getting vibes for a change positive vibes this times thanks to all you guys

Am gonna write muchhhh more bot on the main domain which most of us know ;-)

In the mean while amidst all this the cheer on me did cost me again the lady found it as a way to use it again for materialistic gains...... nyways dump it dude........ yukkk materialistic....  and the first thought was for that only


Swink

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Navy Call List - Military Phonetic Alphabet

Male Machoism??? Crazy Crap

8 Indian spices that prevent cancer