Why the hesitation

Why the hesitation

I always wonder why there always is a hesitation in me, in the people around me, in dada, in Aj, in swink, in everyone, why cant you simply say what come in your heart, I can't maybe I am too reluctant to admit it, maybe I am just too scared to say for I may loose what I have for I am the lone stranger, what a game of scrabble this life is, I am confidentally scared!!! I dunno why but I am,

People do make mistakes for they and we are people not Gods, but those who admit their mistakes are the champions and those who run away from them are the cowards, with this statement I dunno what I am doing but I know I am confident in my approach and am putting in my best efforts for the betterment, hope for sure the things do work out,

I hate to make anyone take troubles for me rather I love to reduce the troubles for other but at times, for instance, poor dude swink had to run the city twice, once yesterday and once today for the first certificate had a wrong duration and henceforth a secondary one was required which is to be attained today, and then mailed acrossed as a pdf for further processing, no promises yet but again best efforts, I would adjust to whatever extent I possible can for swink to get something but I know for sure that am the lone stranger and lady luck just doesnt like me at all, but for a change I will allow things to flow the way time would let them flow, leave the things onto Swink and would give Swink the opportune to impress it first, or I keep waiting for I am the Lone Stranger........ hope it is understood well in time, for I wish only the betterment and nothing else for I am not selfish............

Let time be the deccptor again

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Navy Call List - Military Phonetic Alphabet

Male Machoism??? Crazy Crap

8 Indian spices that prevent cancer