A Funny Relation - Me & Dada I Dunno

Well truly sometimes relations are beyond expressions and undoubtedly so is the case between me and dada, primarily the thing to be cleared here, dada is a bong and since i treat him like a big bro "dada", however the truth "dada" is not at all my dada since over an year now, he's my "jiju" ;-)

Approximately the time rolls back to half a decade when I and dada met, neither remembering how, but yes we did, probably over a smoke, and the very first interaction with him and make anyone feel that he is a highly intellectual person who is too freakingly busy spreading cheer everywhere around, almost like he has so much cheer in his life that the pot is spilling and the spills is what he is spreading to all around bringing cheer to everyone, man the dude is so full of life and I was damn impressed wit the guy for he was just bringing happiness, soon interactions increased, time spent together increased and then in the midst of all realized that he is a bong, no offenses, but a bong who hates bongs!!!! for he has no traits of a bong except the extra large sweet tooth like me, people do at times say that even I have the looks of a bong!!!! i dont feel  that but again people ... u cant stop them.....

So back to the point, relations started growing stronger with dada, started realizing that ideologies match and  lots of other things also match, like both of us have the same sexy girlfriend "Bad luck", and tonnes of other things and generally we are good at interpreting each other without any efforts at all, so things were kewl, in the midst of all dada also found about my screwed relation with the lady and did more than whatever he could to fix the same, however results.......
Anyways in all this also found out the reason as to why dada was so crazily interested in fixing my relation, because he had lived the nightmare, the guy who we felt was sharing the spillover of his happiness was indeed actually empty, he was alone, his wife had left him after one and a half decade of togetherness, shitt man, that was damn crazy, this man so full of life, vigour, energy, spreading cheer, was alone, lone....hey what the hell, thats not right how could this be, but again a lesson its called "life", anyways, dada and I kept rolling thorugh bad times and we both had the same girlfriend so it was never anything monetary between us, not than I didnt use his money but rather never in an accountable manner, but his knowledge his wisdom, his thought process, simply stunning or rather amazing, a great mentor and thats what he was exactly making out of me,

As they say time never waits and things kept moving, bullshit stories around, even shit like dada has a son who is an engineer and what not, like his affair with someone, i know the affair, we both have with the hotties, sexy Ms. Badluck, but she aint a feline female or a chick, she is wat she is, hope u understand, but these things were crazy, disturbing and annoying and when they came from near and dear one, even more annoying, but they were untrue, and since I and dada had become very close, there had to be fingers objecting every damn thing, but what the hell, all efforts put to make sour in our relation, rather hamaari dosti mein "khataas" jo aayi use hum neembu paani samajh ke pee gaye, ant we rocked, in the infinite list of amazing things between us, if he doesnt like something about me, he will straightway tell me on my face and vice versa, so thats an excellent thing we feel, thats clears any shit confusion that may come, be that any shit and anyways the biggest shit that ruins relations is money and that never can hopefully come between us.

In the meanwhile all efforts were being put to make dada a family, a minor from my side mostly from his great mumma, and when the efforts are so many, they say try try till you succeed and with the blessings of mumma, viola, oh yeah, dada's father passed away when he joined this company and that was yet another reason for the big turmoil in his life as if he didnt have many already.

Now that ammi's i.e. dada's mumma's efforts were materializing for the first tym i gotta see anny, his wife to be and immediately called her bhabhi, and took her number and photograph as well in my phone, things progressed and eventually came the day of his wedding, it was supposed to be simple, dada didnt really want all hush hush and decorated car and blah blah, but then i wont let that happen, borrows a friends tata safari got it decorated and bingo dulhe bhai ki gaadi taiyyar!!! everybody in the family appreciated the same and even dada got a smile on his face, a smile that meant a zillion to me, then off for the marriage rather the wedding at the temple, obviously I am happy like crazy for aaj mere yaar ki shaadi hai, my big bro's marriage, and even in this the lady was throwing shitty attitude which we were ignoring, then to the temple and blast, I lost my big bro, the fucker made me do "Kanyadaan" of anny!!!! I mean what the fuck, not that I didnt want to or I wasnt glad to or anything like that but I wasnt prepared to, anyways big bro's order, so good bye big bro and hello JIJU from now on, still regardless of all no matter what the relation may have been changed to dada's still dada for me and my big bro always and an excellent mentor hamesha,

I love my big bro and regardless of all now when my life is going through a living hell and every-time he ensures that i see a heaven in hell!! everyday morning we make it a point to enjoy our coffe and lunch together with smokes, thats some time we cherish and pray that we always do, everytime I get to be with him ranging from a look to a night I learn a lot and always look forward to it,

I love you big bro.......

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Navy Call List - Military Phonetic Alphabet

Male Machoism??? Crazy Crap

8 Indian spices that prevent cancer